What are the Benefits of Vivace RF Microneedling?
Manhattan Aesthetics offers a wider range of cosmetic treatments to help your skin. Amongst our many offerings, we’re pleased to provide the revolutionary Vivace microneedling RF service. This is ideal for treating a plethora of complexion issues and skin conditions. The results are extremely quick, making it a highly popular treatment amongst our clients.
*Individual results may vary.
What is Vivace RF Microneedling?
Vivace RF is a brand name referring to a specific microneedling product that we use at Manhattan Aesthetics. The RF stands for radio frequency, which is essentially the secret component of this treatment. It’s what sets Vivace RF microneedling apart from some of the other microneedling procedures we have on offer.
The Vivace system is comprised of a microneedle with 36 gold-plated tips that insert into the skin at different depths. This happens as the device is passed over your skin, creating multiple micro-punctures. At the same time, the device uses radiofrequency to produce heat energy that’s delivered into your skin. This is proven to have many benefits, of which we will discuss shortly. Ultimately, this is a skin resurfacing procedure that can treat anything from crow’s feet to stretch marks and acne scars.
Benefits of Vivace RF
One of the key benefits, as just mentioned, is that Vivace RF can treat a variety of conditions. As well as the ones listed above, it also helps reduce pore size, resurface bumpy skin, reduce wrinkles, tighten your skin, and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Alongside this, Vivace RF also has the following advantages:
- A non-surgical treatment that’s minimally invasive. It’s also not very painful as the numbing gel is applied before the procedure takes place.
- Almost no downtime is required following the treatment, you can go about your day as normal and even go out to dinner on the same day!
- See results extremely quickly – some people only need one treatment to see their desired results, while the average is three treatments.
- The use of RF produces heat that is proven to increase collagen and elastin production in your skin cells. As a result, this will naturally improve the appearance of your skin by making it tighter and firmer.
- The Vivace RF device has 31 different settings, allowing for more customization to suit each patient’s specific skin problems.
Overall, this is an excellent treatment option if you’re looking for quick improvements without any downtime or surgery. It also has the benefit of being backed by science to prove that it works and can improve your skin.
CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE NOW
Our expert providers here at Manhattan Aesthetics would be happy to meet with you for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our trusted staff members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
Am I a Candidate for Vivace RF Microneedling?
The beauty of this treatment is that anyone can be an ideal candidate. We use numbing cream before the procedure, so you don’t have to worry about pain at all. If you’re keen to treat fine lines, wrinkles, scars, or other skin issues, this could be the service for you. Every patient receives a consultation to ensure that they are paying for the right treatment based on their skin problems. So, you don’t have to worry about paying for something that won’t work for you.
Take the First Step - Request A Consultation
Ready to learn more about Vivace RF Microneedling? The first step is to come in for an in-person consultation with our expert providers at Manhattan Aesthetics in New York, New York today.
Please fill out the form on this page or call our office during normal business hours at (212) 960-8172.