Sometimes all your hard work still can’t give you the toned muscles you want, especially in difficult areas. EmSculpt NEO® can help.
By doing the equivalent of thousands of repetitions in one treatment, EmSculpt NEO® causes muscles to develop more strength and tone. At the same time, it helps get rid of stubborn fat and tightens skin.
What is EmSculpt NEO®?
Unlike most body sculpting techniques that work by removing fat from targeted areas, EmSculpt NEO® uses HIFEM (High Intensity Focused Electromagnetic) energy to make muscles work so they become more toned. While fat removal can help slim an area, only muscle toning can give you that firm, contoured shape you want.
While sculpting using muscle contractions, EmSculpt NEO® also uses radiofrequency (RF) energy to remove excess fat in the treated area and tighten the skin by increasing collagen production. As a result, you will see even more body sculpting than with either treatment alone.
*Individual results may vary.
CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE NOW
Our expert providers here at Manhattan Aesthetics would be happy to meet with you for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our trusted staff members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
How Does EmSculpt NEO® Work?
EmSculpt NEO® provides fat loss and muscle building through the synergistic effects of the HIFEM and RF modes of energy. While both HIFEM and RF have powerful effects on their own, when combined they can produce dramatic results.
Synchronized HIFEM+RF technology heats the muscles during the first four minutes of treatment. This prepares them to respond to stress by building new muscle fibers and increasing muscle size and strength. At the same time, the RF energy produces heat that triggers lipolysis, destruction, and the permanent removal of fat cells.
What are the Benefits of EmSculpt NEO® Body Sculpting?
EmSculpt NEO® offers benefits not available in any other single treatment. The synchronized effect results in maximum muscle building as well as fat removal.
– Works for people with a higher BMI
– The only treatment that has proven to target visceral fat
– 30% reduction in fat
– 25% more muscle
– 19% reduction in diastasis recti (separation of abdominal muscles)
– 2-3 inches (9 cm) average reduction of waist circumference
– Equivalent to doing 12-16 weeks of HIIT
Patient satisfaction ranges from 88% to 100%. Even people with a higher BMI can enjoy excellent results with EmSculpt NEO®. You will have four treatment sessions spread five to ten days apart for maximum muscle-sculpting and permanent fat removal.
What Results Will I See From EmSculpt NEO®?
You can have EmSculpt NEO® in many places where EmSculpt® could not be used. Results in these areas include:
- After treatment to the abdomen, results include a tighter, flatter, and more well-defined abdominal area
- EmSculpt NEO® can be used as a non-invasive butt lift by stressing the gluteus muscles and to develop the glutes for a rounder, firmer lifted buttocks
- The upper arms can be nearly impossible to slim and tone while working out, but EmSculpt NEO® can provide firm, sculpted arms
- The thighs, a troublesome area especially for women, can be toned and sculpted safely and effectively with EmSculpt NEO®
- EmSculpt NEO® is a great option when it comes to sculpting and toning the calves by eliminating unwanted fat and enhancing muscle tone for defined calves
Is There Any Downtime With EmSculpt NEO®?
There is no downtime. You may feel muscle soreness similar to what you would feel after a workout. You can resume your usual activities after you finish your treatment.
Am I a Good Candidate for EmSculpt NEO®?
The best candidates for EmSculpt NEO® have a BMI of 35 or less, which means it works for people with a higher BMI better than most other body sculpting treatments. People within 15 to 30 pounds of their target weight will likely see the most significant results, although everyone can benefit from EmSculpt NEO®
TAKE THE NEXT STEP – REQUEST A CONSULTATION
*Individual results may vary.